Looking for something special for your overseas guests who only have a day or two to see something special and unique in Israel? Or do you have business partners coming for meetings from abroad who only have half a day free? Call and speak to one of our Experts about short-term custom programs for your guests and colleagues.
We believe that a visit to Israel (or visiting the sites within Israel) should offer each participant something more than expected, be it more challenging, more interesting or just more fun!
Here are just a few ideas that may appeal to you:
- Graffiti tour of Tel Aviv. Something so different, you’ll never forget it.
- Architectural tour with emphasis on Bauhaus architecture. Did you know that Tel Aviv has a collection of thousands of Bauhaus buildings known as the “White City”? UNESCO named the White City a World Cultural Heritage site.
- Culinary tour, either localized or throughout the country. This can emphasize the many fine wineries including some that have won international awards; or a combination wine-and-cheese tour. Then there are all of the cuisines brought to Israel by immigrants from scores of countries around the world; some of Israel’s finest cooks open up their homes and prepare their best ethnic dishes for your eating pleasure. And we mustn’t forget the hand-dipped chocolates and the scrumptious pastries.
- Shuk and Cook is a variation of the culinary tour: spend a morning in the shuk (open-air market) of Tel Aviv or Jerusalem, learning about the produce, and then continue on to someone’s home and learn how to cook the produce from the shuk! This can be a half- or full-day tour.
IsraelExperts espouses a liberal and pluralistic approach, and we can take you to many sites that emphasize these aspects of Israeli society.
- Visit the Bedouin village of Hura, located near Beer Sheva.
- Meet with veteran settlers in a kibbutz, or with young immigrants who have established communes in cities, where most of the members work within the community in education or the social services, with the aim of providing assistance to those who need it the most.
- We can take you to a residential high school which helps children from broken homes and poor immigrant families complete their studies while at the same time developing the social skills they need.
- Come with us to an eco-greenhouse where Israeli Jewish kids and Israeli Arab kids learn together about sustainable agriculture and in doing so find that they have lots in common.
- Tour the city of Jaffa with its heterogeneous population of Christians, Moslems and Jews.
If you have guests who are visiting Israel for the first time, you and they may be interested in seeing some of the more traditional sites, and we can also offer you half day, one day or two day tours that will take them to Jerusalem - Old City or New; Masada and the Dead Sea; Bethlehem and Jericho; the Galilee; Tel Aviv City tour.
In short, please call upon us for all your touring needs in Israel. We will be happy to discuss your ideas with you, and to make suggestions.
Phone us from Israel at 072-277-4444; from the U.S. 1-800-218-9851; or email email@example.com and tell us about your guests. IsraelExperts – for all your Israel travel needs!