Drive via the Judean Hills to the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth. Stop and relax at one of the beaches on the shores of the Dead Sea.
Spend the day on site; enjoy the opportunity to float in the Dead Sea and cover yourself with the mineral rich, therapeutic Dead Sea mud.
On the way back, view the Qumran caves, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found and see the view of Jericho, the oldest city on earth.
- Comfortable walking shoes, head covering, sun screen, bathing suit, towel and waterproof shoes for entering the Dead Sea are recommended
- Spa treatments and personal expenses are not included.
- Reservations must be made on line at least 2 working days (Sun-Thu) prior to tour.
- Passengers with special needs: wheelchairs, carriages or baby chairs need to notify us about their needs in advance.
Tel-Aviv Tourist Class 07:20 AM $89
Tel-Aviv Business Class 07:20 AM $105
Jerusalem Tourist Class 09:00 AM $83
Jerusalem Business Class 09:00 AM $99
* BUSINESS CLASS— In a luxury minivan/minibus in a smaller group