Drive to the city of Bethlehem; visit the Church of the Nativity and Manger Square, traditionally believed to be the birthplace of Jesus. Stop for an overview of Shepherds' Field. Depart for the Judean desert; stop for a view of the Inn of the Good Samaritan. A short stop at sea-level and then continue to Jericho – the oldest city in the world. Stop at Zacchaeus' Sycamore and proceed for an overview of the Mt. of Temptation where Satan tried to tempt Jesus. Visit the mound of ancient Jericho where 25 ancient cities were uncovered.
Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Cost of cable car not included.
- The tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations.
- Palestinian guide meets the tour only at the border.
- Change of vehicle may be required upon entering Palestinian authority territory.
- Passports are required.
- Reservations must be made at least 2 working days (Sun-Thu) prior to tour.
- Passengers with special needs: wheelchairs, carriages or baby chairs need to notify us about their needs in advance.
Tel-Aviv 07:20 AM $142
Jerusalem 09:00 AM $131